We offer our consultancy services for accessing European Funds in a Success Fee mode – contractual payment if the project is approved!
We offer consultancy services in European funds for achieving financial and technical documents for projects and software and hardware infrastructure solutions, implementation platforms, applications and solutions.
The overall objective of the Environment Operational Programme is to reduce the gap between the EU and Romania regarding environmental infrastructure both in terms of quantity and quality.
- Water and wastewater infrastructure quality and access improvement, by providing water supply and sewerage in most urban areas by 2015;
- Dezvoltarea sistemelor durabile de management al deseurilor , prin imbunatatirea managementului deseurilor si reducerea numarului de zone poluate istoric in minimum 30 de judete pana in 2015;
- Reducing negative impacts caused by urban heating systems in most polluted settlements by 2015;
- Protection and enhancement of biodiversity and natural heritage by supporting protected areas management, including the implementation of Natura 2000;
- Reducing the risk of natural disasters that may affect the population, by implementing preventive measures in the most vulnerable areas by 2015.